The Department of Special Services handles various tasks in support of the NCTC. The roles of the department includethefollowing:
Building synergy between NCTC and the Special Services Office in civil matters such as administrative duties/activities, archiving ofreports and issuance of Staff ID cards and hospital letters.
- Provides secretariat services for bilateral and multilateral engagements such as meetings and conferences.
- Provides bilateral/multilateral services for interpreters and translation of documents in foreign languages.
- Provides secretariat services to the NC, JIB, GSAC and other meetings.
- Liaison with various institutions in the Civil Service to ensure formal flow of correspondence within relevant government and non-governmental agencies on behalf ofthe NC.
- Ensure intervention in disciplinary matters of cases before forwarding same to the concerned agency if necessary.